South Atlantic League News

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My new best friend in K-town

I have a new best friend in K-town.  I thought my night was made by all the antique tractors parked outside.  I was wrong!  My new BFF picked me out of the crowd of 3,000+ to sit and tell his life story.

I learned that he LOVES Footloose, and owns the VHS version.  He recently acquired the CD of the soundtrack and LOVES Let's hear it for the boy!

He has been having trouble with his 1996 Chrysler, um who isn't.

He is a 1986 grad of North West Cabbarus and is still upset with the mascot change!



> To: mralanhand@hotmail.com
> From: mralanhand@hotmail.com
> Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 02:10:43 +0000
> Subject:
>
>
> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®


The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for lively discussion on all things baseball including South Atlantic League.